- January 26, 2011
- Posted by: sjain
- Category: OBIEE
I had to reboot the server to take care of some upgrades. When I restarted the server and fired up the BI services, my reports with the “map view” stopped working.
On further analysis I found that the MapViewerhas lost the configuration changes that were made to it including the DataSource configuration, and my system is no longer working.
When I try to recreate the Datasource I am getting an error:
Data source cannot be created : MAPVIEWER-00011: Error creating a map data source.
I am following up on this with Oracle Support and will update this post when I am able to restore the MapViewer settings.
In the mean while, please go through these documents: